Thursday, March 22, 2007

2nd post today, my Aussie Friend, ETC.

Gosh...it must have been about 7 months ago when I stumbled upon a blog that Iwas instantly drawn to. I could just tell this girl was GOOD! I think I liked her so much because she used bright, bold colors, doodled a lot, was more artsy (when I say that I mean paint, sewing, altering, etc.). I started reading her blog faithfully (or lurking I should say). Then one day she had a RAK. I commented and told her not to put my name in the drawing since I was waaaayyyy far away. The winners would get a LO done by her. How cool. Well...you know where this is going. I was picked as one of the winners! I almost fell over. It was a first time RAK for me. She told me to send her a few pictures and I did. Within a few days...she had a layout done for me. It was posted on her blog...for everyone to see! How cool. Now...fast forward to yesterday. I open up the mailbox and find this interesting package. I studied it for quite sometime and finally realized it was from Miss Jennifer Hall, Australia. I couldn't rip it open fast enough. I just figured she wasn't going to send me the original. BUT...I now own the original. It is so beautiful and so fun to get a layout done by someone other than ME. Here it is...





Check out this amazing girl... http://jenhall.typepad.com/ Love her. I'm sure you will, too!


*************

Alright...gotta share some work I did today...I had to use some new primas. They are addictive!




How about this SUPER COOL LAYOUT from one of our Customers. Her name is Laura Gonzalez. Some of you might know her from cropping at 911. Lovin her layout...I'm so glad she did a self-portrait page! Way to go, Laura. Thanks for sharing.


Here are a few more pics of some new product...I couldn't think about anything else besides Heidi Swapp earlier today. But of course we did get some really fun stuff from Imaginisce. Fun paper, rub-ons, corduroy covered brads (you just want to eat them up), flowers, flowers and more flowers, ribbon, bling...so much good stuff. Check it out when you go see the Heidi Swapp goods.








Gotta run...hope you all find some goodies in the next few days! Keep in touch!


P.S. I'm not a huge Hillary Duff fan, but I do like this new song of hers!
Good beat to work out to!

2 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Save some for meeeeeeee!!! :)

Jennifer

Lal said...

I'm so excited to have my LO on your blog, Gina! Thanks!! I went in yesterday and got some of those Over The Edge rubons...can't wait to use them!!