Monday, March 12, 2007

Mighty Thunder...

WOW...that was quite a storm last night. All day Sunday it was grey and a little rainy here and there, but around 8ish we really started getting it. It was LOUD and SCAREY up here where I am (near Bulverde) and the lights were a flickering!! All through the night, too. I would wake up and feel the house shaking from the lightening that must have been right above our house! I love it tho. Cause we all know as soon as the storm passes, everything will be lush and green.
********

Happy Monday to y'all. I just love trying to be a Texan. You can probably still hear my NoDak accent while I say that!! And it's spring break for most of the kiddos around here. We're heading on up to BIG D (Dallas) for a few days. Looking forward to it. I plan to get around to some of the LSS's in the area and see what's going on in there stores! I love the shopping up there, too! Can't wait. It might be quiet here until I get back...I know you'll be worried about me if I don't post for a while, right??????? Anyone... anyone? Bueler... Bueler... Bueler?? I probably spelled that name wrong, but oh well.


Here's a new LO for anyone who's interested. I used some of my new Prima Flowers!! I want you all to know that I will change it up here real soon and put some other layouts up from the other talented chicas at 911. I know you're all getting sick of seeing just mine!!!!!!!!
Girls...now I like to keep you up to date on what's new in the store and I hope you've been going in when you see something you like. I did notice that A LOT of the Prima flowers are going going gone...ALMOST. Very few left. So...this is what's new in the last few days...

Daisy D's Chasing Butterflies and Beacon Hill lines and some really great rub-ons...yummy!!! Get in and see!!




And now I will leave you with my layout of the week. Did you girls take a picture of yourself yet? I did yet another LO of myself...I get on a kick and then I switch subjects. It's time to get back to my kids or maybe a few of my DH (darling husband). Enjoy your day and as always...let me know you are out there. I want to know if this is working!! Thank you to those of you who have commented...I love seeing your comments. Keep it up!!!!!


TTFN.........................GINA

7 comments:

Karen said...

Love that Drama Queen layout!

shopgirlaudi said...

Love your new LOs and I just LOVE the new Daisy D's. I went in Saturday to pick up some of the Primas and most were gone:( I managed to get a couple of the mini jars and some of the bras/panties:) I refrained from getting any of the Daisy D's although I wanted to really bad:)...Probably next time:) Great work on the blog:)

Jennifer Stewart said...

I love that new layout you posted! And darn it, I want there to be some fun Primas when I come next month! Hopefully there will be some...or a new shipment will be there by then. :)
Have fun in Dallas!
Jennifer

Jana said...

AWESOME layouts as always!! I loved the rumbly thunder we had for those few days but now I'm ready to see some sun! Hope you guys had fun in Dallas.

Jennifer Stewart said...

Pssst...Hey Gina...you're on my blog! :) I hope it's ok!

Jennifer

Misty said...

Love your blog! - Found it via Jennifer Stewart. Love your work too - great pages!

Maggie Lamarre said...

wow, your blog make me want to go shopping. I luv your style such vibrant colours fantastic,
Maggie