Friday, March 9, 2007

Panty Raid!!

Now don't get the wrong idea here...it just looks like 911 went on a panty raid.

Introducing the new PRIMA Flowers. Bra, Panties, Garters, mini jars and so much more...could it get any cuter?


Just when you thought you had enough flowers!! You might want to reconsider...you can't ignore these dandies. They are so fun and come in lots of great colors!! I will not admit how many I purchased!!

The Pizzazzill patterend cardstock is up and on display in this pretty little rack. Take a look...

In order to get a good look, you probably should go in and see for yourself. I didn't want to take 20 different pictures of all of this fun paper!! Go check it out!!!!!

Also...Miss Jana was the lucky RAK winner this month. Yeah for Jana. I got to see her in person for a few minutes and had a delightful conversation. Here she is showing off her RAK prize.

Keep watching for another RAK in the near future!!
So who is this cute girl?


Most of you know her as LAUREN. She is one of the super sweet and super friendly 911 girls. I remember her back in the day when I first started going to 911 to shop. She was soooo nice and gave me the best customer service. She is one of the reasons I decided to make 911 my second home!! If you ever need help with ANYTHING, just look for LAUREN and she'll be there for you. And if you don't need help...just say HI if you see her around. She'll appreciate it, I'm sure! (IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE READING THIS LAUREN...HELLO!!) You're doing a great job and you are the best at getting product out ~ FAST! We love that.
**************
I'll eventually get around to introducing all of the people that work so hard in keeping 911 strong and healthy. You just have to keep checking in with me to find out more!!!
**************
Have a fabulous weekend everyone~~~I'm out!

4 comments:

jlo said...

I picked up some bra's and panties and guess what THEY FIT. No seriously these are the cutest things. Gina you are doing a great job girl.

Jennifer Stewart said...

YAY for Jana! Congratulations on winning the RAK! :)

I can't WAIT to get in the store and see some of these new goodies!

Jennifer

Jana said...

It was AWESOME hanging with you and your precious girls yesterday as well as meeting some of the 911 girls including Miss Lauren. You're right, she IS sweet! Thanks again for my awesome bucket of goodies, can't wait to play!!!!

Tammy said...

I just wanted to say that I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT 911 HAS A BLOG!! I have been in San Antonio for 7 months and have shopped with you and scrapped at your store on Saturday nights and I LOVE IT!! I'm excited to see you have a blog :) See you this Saturday night!