Saturday, March 24, 2007

HINT...HINT

Happy Saturday! Are you all playing along with the Where's Scrapbook 911 billboards? I hope you are...you'll be missing out if you're not!
How about a hint? Ok...this is an easy one. This billboard is somewhere very near the store. I can't say much more than that. It's somewhere on Blance, but you'll need to provide a few more details (like what it's next to or which direction, etc.).
Alright...have a great weekend. Enjoy this muggy weather. I feel like we live in Seattle or somewhere rainy like that. YUCK!

6 comments:

Lal said...

I'll be in to crop tonight so I'll keep my eyes open for that sign! Isn't this weather yucky? I hate rainy, humid weather!! BLAH!!

Jana said...

Yea, I've had it up to here with this dreary muggy weather.....however I think we'll be begging for it to come back when our temps start climbing up into the 90s soon!! We need some sunshine!

Lal said...

Hi Gina :) Thanks for the comments on my cards! We had a blast at crop last night and of course spent way too much money!! LOL So many goodies...it's hard to resist!! It would be cool to meet you in person sometime :)

nicole said...

gina...great new avatar!
hope the muggies are gone now. it'd be death for my hair! ;-)

Lal said...

Thanks for the comments! I was thinking of getting those HS cards! I should have gotten them with my free $10!! Dang..maybe next time! I'm not far from hitting it again! LOL

Vee said...

this store rocks!!
look at all of that HS!!!
totally awesome :)