Thursday, March 22, 2007

** NEW PRODUCT IS IN THE HOUSE **

Give me an ... S.



Give me a ... W.



Give me an ... A.


Give me a ... P.


Give me another ... P.
********
What does that spell???? Yes, of course. That would be the one and only Heidi Swapp. Walk, Run, Drive, Take the Bus, Catch a Cab...whatever it takes to get into the store. This stuff won't last long. It's probably half gone by now, knowing how popular Heidi Swapp stuff is. Here's a few pics...grab a tissue to wipe the drool.





Not only that...but there is an awesome"Just For Looks" book...95 pages of all Heidi Swapp Layouts. $9.99. Are you out of your mind? Nothing else...just major inspiration and fabulous work by HS. Oh my gosh...I'm going to take this everywhere I go.
******
And how about those gigantic playing cards...they've been popping up around cyberland and this is a MUST HAVE product. My recommendation, anyway!!
*******
Also a whole lotta fun clear stamps...you're going to want them all! I better not waste anymore time typing...gotta post this NOW, so you can still get in tonight or first thing in the morning! Let me know how you girls do. I wanna here what you like, love, can't live without, etc.
********
P.S. I want to apologize to the girls who were planning on taking my class tonight. SO SORRY!! Hope I will see you next month. We'll have some fun, I promise!

4 comments:

Lal said...

OMG Gina!!! I wish you had posted this just a couple of hours ealier!! I ordered a couple of those HS things off a site! Same price and low shipping, but if I had known you guys were getting them in, I could have them like NOW!! LOL I'm coming in there as soon as I can! I hope there is still some stuff left!! PPLLLEEEAASSSEE save some for me!!

Tammy said...

You are torturing us!! I will be there when the doors open tomorrow!

Lal said...

Darn! Tammy and I went in this afternoon and most of the big HS stamps I wanted to get were GONE!! Booo hooooey!!! :( I only got ONE of the stamps I wanted!! I did pick up some journaling spots and some of the new Imaginesce rubons.

Jana said...

Well pooey, I KNEW I should've stopped by the store today!!