Monday, March 19, 2007

I missed you!

Yes...it feels like forever since I've posted. I couldn't wait to get back on this thing. So glad to be back and hanging out in my jammies. Well, for today anyway. We have nothing on our schedule and it is cloudy/rainy out, so why not make it a chill out day?! Whenever I take a trip, I always seem to need a day or two to unwind and get back to normal.

How are YOU? What have you all been up to? I hope you're all well! I love that I am making friends through this thing called a BLOG. If you're not doing it yet, you might want to try it. Or at least read others blogs. It is amazing what you can get out of this. I am lovin it. I really couldn't wait to start blogging again after my trip.


First off, I want to share a few pics of the beautiful Dallas Arboretum. IF you ever get up there...try to go. We went back in October and they had the huge pumpkin patch and so many wonderful fall flowers. Now they have all of the gorgeous spring flowers. It was so inspiring. Here's just a glimpse...










Fun stuff, huh? I love the vibrant colors! It gets me so excited for spring and Easter.

I also got to attend the Friday night crop at a cute place called Scrapbook Pad (formerly known as the Scrapbook Warehouse) in Colleyville. The store is very nice with lots of space and a big crop room. The ladies there were very warm and friendly and although I didn't know a soul, I enjoyed the quiet time and accomplished a few pages. I will share this one for now...







So how about a little shout out to this darling little thang...HEY DANIA!!!







Isn't she cute? She is another one of the amazing 911 girls. She is always there to assist with a big smile on her face. Really, if you don't know her by now, you should make it a point to have a little talk with her. She is one of the nicest 19 year-olds I know. Please say hi to her the next time you're in the store.

*******************
Also...be on the lookout for some great scrapbook pages from our readers/customers/regulars. I am going to get you all involved here. There is huge talent out there and you deserve to be recognized. I am still working on it, so keep watching for new stuff.

*******************
This week might be a good mail week at 911. A little birdie told me that we could be seeing some new product that we all drool over. I won't say anything else, just in case it doesn't make it. But you know me...I'll be all over it and will let you know if it arrives. And I'll try not to buy it all up, either!!

*******************
I'm going to sign off for now. You'll be hearing from me again real soon, tho!

*******************
Hey...I added an email option over on the sidebar. KEEP IN TOUCH! If you want to get ahold of me or send me some of your layouts...I'd love to hear from you.

*******************
Keep on Scrappin...

9 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

If you're talkin' about the LOVE, ELSIE stuff, I may have to camp out in front of the door! :D

See you soon!
Jennifer

Lal said...

I would DIE if it was the Elsie stuff although I was told it wasn't coming in until April and I put myself down to be called when it came in! I'll be in on Saturday for the crop and whatever is coming in, I hope is still there that night!! :)BTW, LOVE those pics of all those beautiful flowers! And your Lo is great!! TFS :)

Jana said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!!! My parents live in Dallas but I've never been there, now I MUST go! Can't wait to see what new goodies the store gets in.

Dawn said...

Hi Gina,

Thanks for the boy ideas. Now, I will have to sign up for the clock class if it is still available. The pages with "you" on them look great. How do you organize your photos? Do you have a book for each girl, one for them together, and one about you or do you just put them all together? See you Thursday night...I am excited. Dawn

Jennifer said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog. My friend Chasity turned me onto the store and Jana got me hooked on your blog! I was in the store on Saturday and I always feel at home there!! Thanks!

mamacita said...

Gina---I love the photo of the girls walking towards the gigantic flower pot. Too cute. They must've been running, seeing how Lauren's arms are in the air. I'm sure you'll be scrapping it soon. :)
Also, the page you did of you and your cousins---whoa! I must email them that they are in your BLOG.
Keep up the good work.
mamacita





mamacita

shopgirlaudi said...

I don't think it is the Elsie stuff. I was in yesterday for the Wishblade class and asked Mike about it. But I can't wait to see what it is. There was more mini jars of Primas last night and I picked up some of the Signature Life:)

shopgirlaudi said...

Oh...I just LOVE the LO with that pink ribbon around the pic. VERY nice:)

Lal said...

Hi Gina :) I've been trying to email you a pic of the LO you asked about, but the link on your blog isn't working. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks :)