Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WHERE'S WALDO?

I'm baaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk.

Told you it woudn't be long. I can't get enough of this. I think I might need therapy soon.

Ok...who wants to play a fun little game? And have a chance at winning a RAK? I wanna hear from ALL of you this time. Of course if you don't like free stuff, then you don't have to play. I'm not going to twist any arms...but I encourage you to play along. Let's have some fun.

Here's the deal...remember Where's Waldo?? We're doing our own version of Where's Waldo. This RAK is all about finding the most "Waldo's".

Scrapbook 911 just started advertising in San Antonio via BILLBOARDS. You're mission is to find as many Scrapbook 911 Billboards as possible. Here is where you need to be VERY SPECIFIC. We will need the location (ie: intersection, road, next to such and such building, etc.). This is necessary in case of a tie. The person with the highest number of billboards spotted will be the lucky RAK winner of one of these...

AMM won't let me right click to copy a picture of the tote. If you've been to the store, more than likely you've seen them (and you might already own one). You get to pick which size and color you want. Yippee! I love my tote and use it for everything. This is so cool.

Finally...in order to let us know what you've seen and how many, you'll have to email us here...


so that nobody can see your answers and cheat!! You have until the end of the month. That is Saturday, March 31st (my wedding anniversary!!). You can email everyday or keep track and do it all at the end of the month. Good Luck and please DO NOT CRASH while watching out for the billboards!
***********************
Look at what I've picked up recently...







Love love love me some rick rack. And who doesn't like felt flowers?!?! I like that the bling is already on em. This stuff gets me really pumped up for SPRING!! And how about this super darling skirt...of course it's for a little girl and not made in big girl sizes! I bought it off of ETSY. This girl that I've been following for some time now just started selling her homemade creations. I want to be her someday.

I also got around to buying some yummy papers and embellies from the new SIGNATURE LIFE. Some of you have already gotten your hands on this new line...good for you. Now I wanna see what you make with it!! Please! I'll share if you share :-)




Oh...one more thing. Have you all seen this sample yet???
This is what you're making if you take Jennifer Stewart's class. Gorgeous, eh? Had to throw in a little canadian for fun! It is precious and we can't wait to have her teach in April.
Thanks and good night...

4 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hey, girlfriend! You are SUCH an enabler!! I was going to HL tomorrow and now I have MORE to look for. :)
Thanks for the class plug! I can't WAIT to be there! :)

Jennifer

Lal said...

I have some of those ric rac spools from HL and I just LOVE them...soo yummy! But WHERE in HL did you find those felt flowers w/the bling in them? Who makes them? How much were they? How many are in a pack? Tell me, Gina...tell me!! I must know...I must have them!! LOL Seriously, please tell me :) LOL

Jana said...

What fun eye candy! You've found some cuuuuuute stuff lately, you enabler you.

shopgirlaudi said...

Ooo, I've spotted a couple of billboards already. One is right down the street from my house:)

I've seen those felt flowers at HL. Ours were in the Easter section. They are $1.99. I debated buying them, but now I think I will;)