Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey there...Hi there!
***
***
Have you all seen what Miss Elsie is doing on her blog? Look here...
***
***
She is doing this silly self-portrait challenge. And if you remember, I challenged you all to take a picture of yourself a while ago...in honor of Elsie. I hope you all did it. I know SOME of you did...yay for playing along! But I just love how Elsie inspires me in so many ways...not just to take a picture of myself. If you get a chance to read her blog, I promise you will enjoy it. She is young and hip and a free spirit. She is so incredibly talented. Plus if you look at her blog, you'll get a peak at some of her product that is coming VERY SOON!
***
It is supposed to ship on Friday. That means we should have it in the store by Wednesday or Thursday. Please check here for updates...I promise I will post immediately when I see it with my own eyes! You are going to LOVE (Elsie) IT!
***
***
Oh...have you seen this yet?
**
**
It is the latest thing to hit the Internet...surrounding Scrapbooking. It's fun, creative, inspiring and NEW. Go check it out.
I will be back soon.

3 comments:

Lal said...

I visit her blog daily...LOVE that girl! Oh gosh, please don't tell me about her new stuff coming in!! I put myself on a list to be notified when it comes in, but girl..I am so broke it's not even funny!! Please don't torture me with Elsie goodies!! LOL Talk to you soon!! :)

Linsey M. said...

YAY!! I have been (impatiently) awaiting the arrival of her stuff!
it looks so cute!!

Manthaanne said...

I can't wait to get my hand on some of the Elsie stuff...and I took a picture of myself yesterday when I was dolled up for the wedding. I'll post it on the blog later