Sunday, May 6, 2007

How was your NSD? Did you all scrapbook? I hope so! I got to scrap for a few hours...after my kiddos went to bed. I wished I could have cropped all day, but sometimes it just doesn't work out the way you want!!

Here's what I accomplished in a couple of hours last night. I wanted you all to know that we got in some super cool stuff from Making Memories...one in particular is the glitter adhesive paper. I don't know if that is the correct name for it, but I am soooo in love with it and I have to go back and get more. There were lots of great colors, but I only picked up the pink and turquoise. You'll see a little bit of it in these two layouts. I am telling you...it rocks! You can cut out anything you want with it or use it as your background paper...use your imagination!! Go get some before it's gone...oh and it looks so much better in person!!


Will post more pics later...see ya!

4 comments:

~ Angie ~ said...

Love the layers.. So simple yet cute and fun!!

Lal said...

LOVING those LO's!! What a great pic of you too!! I NEED to get some of that Creative Imaginations scalloped paper! I hope it's not all gone by Saturday!! Hope you get to come scrap with us that night!! TTYL :)

capf said...

The glitter paper is WONDERFUL! I had to get ALL the colors.

nicole said...

great layouts. i smiled at your NSD comment. i've been trying to get back to a layout that has me so challenged right now as i'm trying to artfully combine a few patterned papers without making the page look like a busy mess! fortunately, you don't seem to have my issues! =)
happy scrapping!
nlg