Thursday, August 28, 2008

Memorial Sale

What's better than NEW stuff, except NEW STUFF ON SALE!! I'm pretty sure Mike has lost his mind, but in honor of our favorite scrapper, Shirley Young, the day of her memorial crop, Saturday August 30th, your ENTIRE PURCHASE will be 30% off! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! Shirley LOVED a bargain, so even if you are not joining us for the all day crop, come in and shop and your ENTIRE purchase will be 30% off! WOW... Mike's nuts so come in fast before he regains his senses! (Fine print-- No health plan points the day of sale, discount does not apply to kits, classes or crop fees, special orders or items held)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Mike!!!
I'll be there ready to SHOP :)

puppyluver said...

If Mike is insane no one fix him until I get there!!! :)

shopgirlaudi said...

OMG!!! I hope I can make it out there for the sale!!!