Friday, August 15, 2008

What is new in the store

Creative Impressions
New Bazzill
Angela called me and let me know that Creative Impressions came in yesterday. Lots of pretty flowers and such.
The new Bazzill stuff will be in this afternoon. Bazzill came out with lots of new things. They came out with some new paper colors, dot papers, new templates, new flowers, etc the list goes on. So it is not just cardstock. You need to come in and check it out.
Angela also told me that she knows that there are 4 more boxes coming in today but doesn't know what they are yet. I will update as soon as I know. There are lots of new things rolling in everyday. I will be back in the Store Sunday and will be taking my camera to take lots of pictures of the new things at the store. Have a good day.

No comments: