Sunday, August 3, 2008

We have Making Memories


We have making memories here. It came in on Saturday. It was going fast so stop by soon before it is all gone. I will post pictures of it tomorrow when I am in the store.

We are expecting lots of bling from Kaiser. They also have paper and we ordered lots of that also. When it comes in I will let you all know.

Thanks for all who have been doing the poll on the right side of the blog. Thanks to all who have commented about the adhesive you use. I know lots of you are interested in a good adhesive. I would recommend you try Kokuyo if you like CM or a tape runner. I have tried using lots of tape runners and by far this one I have found is one of the better ones. If you have not used it come by the store and we will let you try the one we have behind the counter. As for wet adhesive, I recommend zip dry. Several of us instructors like to use it in our class. We all have our favorites.

On to our giveaway. My husband is getting into this. He decided to pick our winners. Our first winner is: Robin. Our second winner is : Pam. And our third winner is: Amanda. Ladies I will have your prizes at the store on Monday morning. Thanks again for all the comments. I still have lots to giveaway so keep commenting and we will have another drawing soon.

2 comments:

PamSpradlin said...

Thank you Jennie for picking my name for the t-shirt. Becky called me to let me know that I had won it and that you let her pick it up for me. Thankyou, thankyou.

Robin said...

Jennie--I am so excited about my name being picked!!! I have been meaning to call/come by all week but work and kids and school stuff have taken up my time. I promise I will be in Friday (tomorrow!!) to visit. Plus--these thickers look awesome.