Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SDU Graduates


SDU Graduates!!
Gaelynn and I graduated Scrapbook Design and You formerly called Scrapbook Designs University.
We took lots of wonderful classes from Shane at EK Success.
We can't wait to get back and start the classes.
I received a call from Angela on Monday that Kaiser and Pink Paisley came in. She said that they are going fast. Kaiser paper is almost gone. Sorry I wasn't able to get on the internet on Monday or Tuesday. On Sunday Gaelynn and I were stuck at the airport for about 8 hours due to bad weather. We got up at 3 am and didn't arrive to New Jersey until after 8 pm. It made for a long day. We made it into New York last night sight seeing. All I can say is wow........ My husband is on his way up to NY but missed his plane this morning. Guess what?? I had to get myself from New Jersey to New York. From the port authorities to the motel. It took me a little over 2 1/2 hours and lots of walking but I made it here. I will have lots of pictures to scrapbook so look out for lots of NY layouts. I have probably bored you to death but wanted to say that I am alive and sorry I didn't get you the info sooner. Stay safe and I will update you when I here more.

No comments: