Sunday, August 3, 2008

Monday Sketch

Monday Sketch
Here is another monday sketch for you to try. It is the page maps book on page 68 I believe. I know several of you picked up your page maps book this weekend. They are a hot item. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Anyone who wants to participate send me your layout using the sketch or if you have a layout you want me to do let me know.


Here is Joshua last year at Halloween picking out his pumpkin in Bracken. My kids love going there playing, picking out pumpkins, and taking pictures. I used the new Basic Grey paper that has not hit the stores yet. I was able to get a few pieces at CHA to play with. Basic Grey came out with 5 new lines. They are awesome.

Here is Gaelynns layout for the same sketch. She used the new Karen Foster golf paper.

You can click on the pictures and they will open up bigger. Hope you have a happy Monday.

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

I LOVE the Ambrosia line!!! Awesome LO:)