Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another RAK

Is anyone up for a challenge???!!! How about another give-a-way..... Don't we all like suprises???!! Freebies Well here we go... I need you to comment on the blog about our updates from CHA live and get your name in for a drawing. If you refer a friend and they comment and also let us know who referred them your name will go in for a drawing again. The more you refer them more chances you have to win. SEI was nice enough to provide us with a great giveaway. Who is up for this challenge???!!! Check back frequently for new updates LIVE FROM CHICAGO!!!

11 comments:

kokomogoldie said...

Wow oh Wow!!! Love it all!! Have a great time in the Windy City! If you get a chance have some Chicago style Pizza - yummy!!!

Lal said...

I'm nominating you for the best blog..check out my blog :)

puppyluver said...

I LOVE this STUFF! I'm so calling my friends to refer! I want some of of this!

Unknown said...

I want it ALL!

Lisa and Penny said...

Halloween and Christmas here I come...can't wait to see MORE! Lisa K

Marcia said...

I am so so jealous... I'd love to be at CHA!

cindy luster said...

OH my Gosh!! TOOOOOOO coooolllll!!!! AM putting in applications for a 2nd job to support my scrapbooking habit. Do you have any openings?? Ditto on the chicago pizza. Miss ya!

ScrapNSister1 said...

Love your CHA posts! Lucky you with all the great photos with Tim, Melissa, Teresa, etc;

Linda said...

I vote we set up a CHA field trip....don't you guys need additional consultants for deciding what to order?

Diane said...

I wish we could all go!

Unknown said...

ok... so i was sent here by a friend and now I have to figure out what a CHA is and why you call her Mimi.

hope you had fun doing it :)