Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally Pictures

OK I think I did it. Finally you say. Here are the rest of the pictures I took.
What you will have to do is hit the link I provided and when you get to picasa you will have to hit slideshow. It will go a lot smoother. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

CHA slide show

CHAslide show cont

TaDa for now. I will be posting how to make the Tim Holtz necklace I made at CHA as a make n take at his booth. I will be giving it away sometime soon. I have lots to give a way.

7 comments:

Margaret Spengler said...

wow you got some good photos!

Looks like there was alot to see.

Linda said...

I would have gone crazy if I had been at CHA....talk about sensory overload! I love all mini-books that you took pics of...

There was a black halloween/spider web paper from yellow bicycle that I just loved....

I also loved the cupcakes....how pretty they were. The decorated bras were also soooo pretty.

Were you allowed to shop? If so, I would have been able to spend a ton of money....

Robin said...

Jennie--I still say Tim is HOT!!!! It was great talking with you and Angela today and somehow, someway, I am going to figure out how to do 'links' in my blog!!!
Robin

Jennifer Kretzschmar said...

For anyone who was interested in Tim Holtz's chistmas mirror using fragments... He did a project very similar to this at CKU-Houston. The frame is from IKEA, he used dabber paint ECRU to distress/color the frame, glossy accents to adhere the paper and fragments, and grungeboard+accessories to decorate. Hope this helps.

Donna said...

Thanks for bringing CHA to us with all your great photos!

aprilfayintexas said...

Great photos! Thanks so much!

I can NOT WAIT to see what all you stock!! Woo hoo!!

Diane said...

Just looking at the pictures I get a brain freeze! I can't imagine what it must have been like to actually be there :o)