Monday, July 21, 2008

Sorry for the delay


Sorry for the delay. I got home late from the store and tried to turn on my computer and...it wouldn't turn on. Guess what??? I had to go buy me another one. I have just set it up and started uploading the pictures. I hope to have you some tonight before I hit the sack. I have had about 12 hrs of sleep in the last 4 days so I'm a bit tired. Don't worry, I will have your sketch and layout up tomorrow sometime. I also wanted to tell you that I have about 15 or so RAKs to give out so keep the comments coming. I know some of you have asked questions so I will try to answer the ones that I know.
Someone asked about the stickles: they are not being released until Sept. I talked to the Ranger rep this afternoon and she is going to meet me this week and give me a sample of what a few of the colors look like.
Someone asked about October Afternoon: There were 2 lines that came out. We purchased one of the lines and a few sheets of the other line.
Someone asked about the Slice: It is delayed until October.
Someone asked about Basic Grey Christmas line: We did not have a sneak peek of it but they will have a Christmas line.
I don't remember off the top of my head the other questions. I will reread the comments and if there were any that I didn't answer I will get to them.
Just to give you a hint what some of the RAKs are:
T-Shirts, aprons, stamps, paper packs, Making memories gift assortment, Tim Holtz necklace that I made at the booth, album, is that a good enough hint????
I will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.

9 comments:

Donna said...

It's going to be sooooo hard to wait on the Stickles. I want them NOW!

Leslie D-V said...

cant wait to see everything else !!!

CindyML said...

Guess I will be frequenting the store and your blog to see what is new. Pick me for a RAK!!! CindyML

Margaret Spengler said...

wow a new computer, Wish I could do the same.
Looking forward to seeing all the photos and goodies you all ordered for the store.

Jennifer Kretzschmar said...

Hi Jennie,
Could you please post a photo of the Tim Holtz necklace and possibly jot a few notes about what was used to make it. I love Tim Holtz stuff!
Jennifer Kretzschmar

Unknown said...

Stickles, and paints, and Prima flowers, and Tim .... Oh MY!!!! I can't wait to get them all.

Linda said...

I hope you get some well deserved rest....If any of the other merchandise that has been bought for SB911 is any indication, I know you guys have selected awesome things for us to buy. SB911 has some of the best merchandise around...

shopgirlaudi said...

Welcome home:) I can't wait for all the new goodies to start arriving:)

Diane said...

Don't apologize...my goodness, your plate has been full!