You know you are a scrapbooker if you:
1. Use cardstock to select the paint colors in your home.
2. End up with bits of paper stuck to your shoe.
3. Own a red eye pen
4. Approach every event as a scrapbook layout
5. Photograph your child in a particular outfit because it coordinates with patterned paper.
6. Look at every item in your junk drawer as a possible embellishment
7. Can spot a new paper collection immediately.
8. Think that hybrid is something other than a type of plant.
9. Carry your camera in your purse at all times.
10. Dream of an organized well stocked scrap space.
I saw this on someone else's blog and thought if was funny. I just wanted to pass it on to you. We received Karen Foster farm animals, golf, construction, hunting in on Tuesday. Angela told me that Molly and Mac came in today. She said that it was awesome. I will post pictures soon. Have a good day.