Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Stickles Sneak Peak

New Stickles Sneak Peak
I just got word that there are new stickles colors coming out. I can't live without stickles and I know several of ya'll are the same way. Tim Holtz and Suze Weinberg have come out with some new colors.
Signature Tim Holtz series are distressed stickles in these colors: Antique Linen, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Frayed Burlap, Milled Lavender, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, VIntage Photo, Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick.
Signature Suze Weinberg series are glitz stickles in these colors:
Champagne, Grape, Mermaid, Ruby Slippers, Sequins, and Tiera.
I can't wait to see these in person. I wished I had a picture for you but I don't.
Get your comments in on what you want us to carry. I will be doing a drawing tomorrow morning. I am having my son draw a name out of a hat. Thanks to all who have commented already.

No comments: