Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ok....I am going to try something new. I was able to put quite a few pictures on Flicker and this is the first time I have tried this so need to work out all the glitches. Here is a link and just click it. It also has some other pictures other than just scrapbook stuff. I hope you don't mind. Like I said I don't know what I'm doing just yet with it.
Tell me if you like it. I will probably only use it for now but wanted to get lots of pictures to you. I need to put my other 300 photos on there for you.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Jennie...you did a great job loading the pics on Flickr! The pizza looks awesome...do they deliver? hehehehe

There some gorgeous layouts in the pics that you took....love the paperdoll effect in the last pic of the group.

Diane said...

Loved the Flair religious line and all the Prima.

Did you bring us back some of that Chicago pizza???