Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CHA Pictures

I have been trying to get all my photos on Flicker but can't seem to get all of them on but Tami emailed me and told me that she got her CHA pictures uploaded to her site. She has about the same pictures as I do so if you want to see her pictures of the new products go to: http://tamisanders.com
As soon as I get my pictures figured out I will post them. I hope this will satisfy your craving for CHA pictures for the time being. Let me know what you think of the products. Don't forget that I will be giving out the first RAK on Friday morning. I am giving out the new SEI birthday paper. Thanks to all who have commented so far. Keep them coming.

5 comments:

Brenda F. :) said...

Wow - you are the bomb to keep us advid scrappers informed and in the know. Thanks for always working on your own time to share your passion with our passion. Love it all! Oh, and pick me, pick me, cuz' you know I need more paper! Love & Kisses, Brenda F. :)

Lyssa Beth said...

Wow lots of pictures! Love them all. Again, so jealous of any CHA goers!

Margaret Spengler said...

great photos enjoyed them all.

aprilfayintexas said...

Thanks again for all the awesome photos! I don't know if I missed it somewhere but when will you have some of this stuff in stock?

Diane said...

Looked at Tami's site...so many cool things...when oh when will we get to touch them??