Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday Sketch on Tuesday

Here is the Monday Sketch just a day late. I have 3 layouts and two sketches to show you for the wait. The first layout I don't remember what sketch I used. Sorry.


Here is the second Sketch and Layout. This layout is on page 31 I believe.

Here is my layout. I used the new doodlebug paper, flowers, and bling. Janelle was in another 15th birthday party. Had to make another layout for those pictures.





Here is the last Sketch and Layout. It is your bonus for waiting. It is on page 72.

This is Jamie on her 8th birthday. I used the new SEI paper that I so happened to get my hands on at CHA. Guess what???

How would like me to give out the first rak??? It will be for the SEI birthday papers. Anyone? Anyone? I will pick a winner on Friday.

6 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Very nice LOs. I love all your bling flourishes. LOVE those:)

Linda said...

I love your use of bling...love the swirly crystal embellishments and the acrylic flowers at the top of Janelle's layout. Nice job Jen!

Diane said...

Is there boy birthday papers in this line also? Got a grandson coming up on his 1st birthday!

Lyssa Beth said...

These are fabulous sketches and LOs!! I love black and pink, they are my new favs. Those swirly stamps are really fun too!

Margaret Spengler said...

I think I need to start using sketches these came out great.

I have 3 birthdays comming up in August of just my imedate family.

Donna said...

Love the Black and pink layout. Were the diamonds on the paper (left hand border) or did you cut them out and stick them on there? Love the crowns also. uber-cute!