Friday, July 18, 2008

We are live from CHA


Here we are at the first day of CHA. It was fun but tiring. These are a few of the pictures I took while I was there today. I will post more in a few.
Here is Yellow Bicycle Halloween and Christmas that we ordered.





Here is Tim Holtz Grunge and Masks that we ordered. Love them.



Here is Angela and I with Melissa Frances. Wait until you see the pictures I took of the bra-a-palooza. I will post them soon.

Here is the Heidi Swapp lines that we ordered also. We were just ordering fools.
Heidi Swapp Christmas

Heidi's Boy line

Heidi's Winter line.


October Afternoon line we ordered.

Glitz letters above and Glitz lines below. There is a Travel, Hot Momma, Christmas, Boy, Halloween




A few of Maya Roads embellishments.


Here is Angela after the first day of CHA.
Mimi as calm as can be.
Michelle saying, "Oh No!"

I will be back in a few to show you Making Memories, Basic Grey, and Teresa Collins.
What do you think so far??!!
I need more comments. I have several give-a-ways to give out. I will take a picture of them so you will get excited.



18 comments:

puppyluver said...

poor michelle! are you guys killing her?????

you have to be nice her so she will buy us more fun stuff!!

CindyML said...

What did you do to Michelle? Mimi looks like she is having way too much fun and Angela looks like she is overtired. I want the Heidi Swapp clock overlay and the Maya road journaling embellishments. I guess I need to head to the store this weekend to see what Mike is unloading. Yall have a fun time. CindyML

kokomogoldie said...

Michelle - stay strong! We'll have pie when you get back!!! Yum! Oh BTW, I want the new Prima flowers - Posies (or something like that).

txpuppyluver said...

I love seeinbg all the stuff before everyone else does. Even my local LSS isn't sharing details yet!!

Thanks for the sneek! :0)

paperpoor said...

Wooo Hoooo!! lOVE the stuff!!!

PamSpradlin said...

I have seen sneak peaks of the Yellow Bicylcle line and the Christmas is just beautiful. Have fun at CHA.

cindy luster said...

WE had apple pie Friday night Yum Yum!! Love the Tim Holtz masks and the Maya Road embellies. Any quilling stuff??

Margaret Spengler said...

Love the boys line

BethW7372 said...

Love those new releases. Did October Afternoon only release 1 new line or more than 1?

Also, love Pink Paislee's new stuff, did you see that yet? (dying to get the Pop Fashion line).

So jealous, wish I could have gone.

Katie said...

Wow, I'm lovin' all the updates. I wish I was there too! Thanks for all the info! It all looks great...can't wait 'til it hits the shelves! Katie

shopgirlaudi said...

Good gosh, that's a lot of goodies coming in. Gotta start saving up;) Can't wait to see more pics:)

Jennifer Aviles said...

it was such a pleasure meeting you! I'm so excited at what's coming. :D Thanks for bringing home all the cool stuff!

Lori Mueller said...

Oooh! Yummy lookin' papers! I need to get me some o them papers! Thanks for sharing your pics! Enjoy CHA!

Julie said...

Love, Love, Love, the snowflake cutout paper. Sounds like y'all are having a blast.

Linda said...

Thought we do "some-mores" for dessert on Friday...

Love the Tim Holtz masks...and love all the different Halloween stuff...Halloween is my favorite excuse for fun...need the paper and embellishments to scrap these times....

mnms said...

Beautiful things--especially the Basic Grey and Yellow Bicycle. Thsnks for the preview--our LSS hasn't been posting.

mnms mom

Diane said...

I love the Tim Holtz masks and the Maya Road embellies...I know ya'll are tired, but THANK YOU!

Marcia said...

ooh, love the Maya Road!